Friday, February 1, 2013

Cupid's Arrows...$1 covers the entire class, and then some!

I {heart} Target's Dollar Spot for class treats, and this idea is no exception!  I picked up a 35 stick pack of Pixie Sticks for $1, and turned them into Cupid's Arrows using my heart punch!  So fast and easy-- my favorite kind of project :)

Each arrow requires 6 punched hearts.
2 for the point...
 and four (folded in half) for the feathers...
We finished it off by adding a simple greeting with a mailing label.
Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Canne said...

These look very sweet, but, sorry to be so ignorant, what are pixie sticks?

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

It's a candy stick-- has flavored sugar powder in it :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun!!! I am pinning this one for next year :>)

Nikki - I think I am word verification challenged I am on #3 for yours...blogger really wants to torture me :>(

waikiki yoga hotel said...

Unexpected! I should make one too and better throw this arrow to my special someone. LOL