Monday, December 7, 2009

TLC250 and CAS44



This project is pulling double duty for two challenges on SCS today. The first is TLC250, which was to make this adorable bag/box using two shipping labels. Only instead of actually using shipping labels, I cut my DP to the dimensions of the labels. The second is for CAS44 which was to use white, red and brown! This adorable image is the brand spankin' new freebie from Whimsie Doodles for our Paper Craft Planet page. I told you before-- membership has it's privileges :)

Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {Ginger Angel freebie}; Cardstock: SU! {Whisper White}; DP: My Mind's Eye; Accessories: Copics, MS Glitter, Nesties, Buttons, SU! Ribbon and Twine.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Nikki AWWWW SOOOO CUTE!

Dawn B. said...

These were so fun to make.. I love the image you picked and the dp is adorable... Great job Nikki.. Did you finish shoveling?

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really sweet - I just love it!