Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My SheetLoad Projects: Week 2

This is another card I made for the December issue of SheetLoad of Cards, featuring Doodle Palace Digital Stamps! I made this little lion the main focus of the card by keeping it's size pretty large. I colored him with Copics and popped his face with pop dots. I added an extra layer of cardstock for color, and a ribbon "just because".

Ingredients: Stamps: Doodle Palace (Lion); Patterned Paper (Deja Views: Cat's Life); Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Really Rust); Ribbon: Michael's (5/8" Brown Satin), Stampin' Up! (Hemp Twine); Button: Stampin' Up! (Button Bouquet); Adhesive: EK Success (3D Dots).

2 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just so cute! I love the layout and the soft colours

jackiescrafts said...

What a great card, I love that image

Jackie x