Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Unity Broman Challenge, Week 2


Unity is hosting a weekly challenge in honor of their beloved "Broman". He is actually judging and will choose a winner and runner up each week that will win a prize pack full of Unity goodness. I missed the deadline last week, so this is my entry for the week 2 contest.

The rules were that we must use Unity stamps, something sparkly or shiny, 2 buttons and one piece of DP. I used this dandelion stamp from the September KOTM and added the sparkle with glitter. The two button are actually stacked on top of each other. I "fewed" (faux sew) around the edges of the DP. Wish me luck!
Ingredients: Stamps: Unity {September '09 KOTM}; Cardstock: SU! {Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White}; DP: SU! {Sale-A-Bration pack}; Ink: SU! {So Saffron, Sahara Sand}; Ribbon: SU!; Accesories: SEI {Buttons}, Twine, Copics, Sticky Tape, Piercing Tool, Nesties.

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card and good luck!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Good luck Nikki - its a very pretty card! Love your sparkly flower and fabulous bow, and your 'fewing' is very realistic!
:o)

Nicole said...

OH, wow, this is gorgeous! SO soft, sparkly and uber detailed with that button work! I hope you win!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Nikki. I love this stamp. I think your fewed looks awesome..LOL. I love that term.. great word. Have a super week.

Sharon said...

Love this card, simple, sweet and lovely soft colours. Please pay me a visit on my blog.

Kelly Mahany said...

This is really sweet and soft! And sparkly!! I love it!