Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hi There! (SCS CC218 and LPSC15)


This card is for the sketch challenge at Little Paper Shop this week, and I used colors from today's SCS color challenge,which was Only Orange, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss (or Old Olive). I paper pieced Katie's dress and I stamped and colored her cupcake kite (and also added glitter) and popped it up with a dimensional.
I added the dots with a gel pen for good measure :)

Ingredients: Stamps: Little Paper Shop {Katie Kite digi}, Stampin' Up! {Fancy Flexible Phrases}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Shimmery White, Only Orange, Old Olive}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Only Orange, Summer Sun, Old Olive}, DP: Unknown; Accessories: {Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Orange Grosgrain, CM Oval Cutter}.

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Such a sweet image and I really like her paper pieced dress!