Monday, May 11, 2009

Clean and Simple Unity Blossom


I just got my first order of stamps from Unity, and they are gorgeous! I couldn't wait to start playing, and since I am in Clean and Simple mode, I thought I would continue that with this card. The designer paper is actually one piece of double sided paper from Amy Butler. I stamped the image in Basic Black, Old Olive and Brocade Blue. I used a circle punch to cut out two of the swirly images and attached them with dimensionals. this was a very simple card to make. When you have a really powerful sentiment like this one, it's always nice to keep the rest of the card low key.
Ingredients: Stamps: Unity {Blossom}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue}; DP: Amy Butler; Accessories: {Dimensionals, Black Grosgrain}

5 comments:

Nilla said...

What a lovely card and sentence! hugs Nilla

SmilynStef said...

Love your little touches of dimension ... very pretty card.

lauren bergold said...

one of the best things about the FAB unity quotation stamps (imo!) is how you can dress them up or down and really make them fit any style; your "clean & simple" card is just that...and GORGEOUS, to boot! ♥

papertrails leaver said...

Beautiful card! I love those Amy Butler's papers.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love those AB papers!