Thursday, April 16, 2009

Splitcoast Challenge WT214

I know what you are thinking....two posts in one day?? Impressive I know (it would probably be best not to get used too used to it!). Today's Ways to Use It challenge was to do anything with a frame. This is one of my favorite gift and craft show projects, and though I usually use my computers to add quotes and such, I decided to stamp on this frame. The decorative paper is from Fiskars, and I stamped the smaller flowers and diecut the leaves from it, as well as cover the frame. The frame is an 8 x 8" wooden frame from Michael's (oh how I love dollar bargains!). And just in case you were curious, the bride and groom are me & my DH, 9 years ago this October.
Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up! {Wild Rose}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa}; Decorative Cardstock: Fiskars; Accessories: Brown Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Super Sticky Tape.

2 comments:

Shanna Fudge said...

I think this the pretties frame I have even seen!!! Did you paint the diamond shapes or is that paper?

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Thanks Shanna! I didn't paint it-- it's paper! Made by Fiskars--the collection is called Kimberly Poloson Old Fashioned Flowers.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!