Friday, April 24, 2009

Make Yourself at Home (LSC217)

So today's limited supply challenge was to take inspiration from the colors of a room in our house. It took me a while to decide on one, but I went with my craft room, which has walls painted Caribbean Blue, and chocolate brown carpet.
Ingredients: Stamps: Inkadinkado {Birds}, There She Goes {Crafty Taglines}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Caribbean Blue, Chocolate Chip}; Ink: Stampin' UP! {Caribbean Blue, Chocolate Chip}; Decorative Paper: K & Company {Addison}; Ribbon: Stampin' Up! {Chocolate Chip Tafeta}; Die: Sizzix.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Did I tell you I love this card, I had to come check out the paper company!! that paper is gorgeous just perfect for what you created!!!

Crystal said...

I have an award for you come over to my blog...hugs!

Monica Anderberg said...

So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

Hugs Monica