Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Bits of Ribbon and a Brand New Stamp Set




So along with the ATV stamp, I got this Rockstar set from Little Paper Shop in the mail today, and I just couldn't wait to get it out-- so with that, I made a card for this week's Clean & Simple challenge (#12).
It is a one layer card as far as the background goes-- I cut a transparency sheet to make a template for the circle and sponged inside it. Then I drew the black lines & dots for the outline. I stamped the girly skull directly on the background, then stamped it again and layered it. The guitar and heart are also popped with dimensionals. The sentiment(s), skull and guitar are from Little Paper Shop. The fiery heart is from There She Goes (LOL Taglines). My little piece of ribbon is the gingham tied around the guitar. The finished size is 4 x 4".

Ingredients: Stamps: Little Paper Shop {Rockstar}, There She Goes {LOL Taglines}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Shimmery White}; Ink: Stampin' UP! {Basic Black, Pixie Pink}; Accessories: {Black & White Gingham, Adhesive gems, Dimensionals}.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

this is super cool girl!!! great card!!!