Monday, March 30, 2009

'There She Goes' for Coffee

I just made this cutie patootie gift card holder from another There She Goes stamp set, called Let's Get Together. It is freakin' adorable! I stamped the huggie and ran it through the crimper to make it authentic, and I hand stitched the steam because it was dang cute when I saw someone do it in Papercrafts! I said it before and I'll say it again...I'm in love...with these stamps! The card holder part of this project is an envelope folded in half. It's the easiest gift card holder to make--period! All you have to do is fold it in half (flap inward), snip the right half of the flap off, then glue down the flap on the left side. The gift card will rest in the pocket on the right and you can decorate inside and out however you choose. Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes {Let's Get Together}
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa}
Designer Cardstock: SEI??? (It was a scrap, sorry!!)
Accessories: Stampin' Up! {Crafter's Tool Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Envelope}; Satin Ribbon; Embroidery Floss; Fiskars Paper Crimper

No comments: