Monday, March 30, 2009

My First 'There She Goes' Card


I just received this set in the mail (there are so many cute things in it, I'll be posting more soon!), and I could hardly wait to get in it! The company is called There She Goes {click here for a link}, and this was my first time with acrylic stamps...and I think I am in love! These were so easy to line up because hello, they're see-through... and I love all of the witty sentiments they have! SOOO Funny! I got two other stamp sets besides this one, so stay tuned :)
Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes {LOL Taglines}
Ink: Stampin' Up! {Chocolate Chip}; Versamark
Accessories: Stampin' Up! {Antique Brass Eyelets, Paper Piercing Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Distressing Tool}; Jolee's Sticker, Orange Tissue Paper.
Decorative Paper: Creative Imaginations
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory}

No comments: