Monday, September 5, 2011

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!


It's new release day at Whimsie Doodles!  For our September release, we have a bunch of adorable images for you that are perfect for your Back-to-School and Halloween projects...and a little Steam Punk, too!  These images are so much fun to color-- and we know you'll love them as much as we do!

They are pictured together here in the preview, but they are available as individual images on the Whimsie Doodles website {HERE}.



We also have these adorable Halloween Gift Tags that are just perfect for classroom or co-worker treats!  Click {HERE} to check them out!
My card today features Frankie...
I colored him using Copics and Prisma pencils.  I didn't have a ribbon that I thought was just quite right for the papers I chose, so I sponged some green Pallette ink onto a black and white check ribbon, and it was just what I was looking for! 

I even added a little glitter to his hair, and tiny pearl buttons to his shirt...


Thank you so much for dropping by and be sure to check in with the other Divas today to see what kind of projects they have made with the newest Whimsie Doodles' additions!

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Nikki, it is all in the details! What a great idea with the ribbon and the glitter is perfect for Halloween. I really need to remember that I can pull out pencils with my copics - I am still building up my stash, so sometimes I don't have the color that I really want - thanks for the reminder :>)