Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Leahs and Gnomies and Bears, Oh My!

Okay, so no bears!  But, I wanted to show you some of the Whimsie Doodles images I've colored this month :)

Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {various Gnomies, Cotton Candy Leah, Gypsy Leah}, DP: American Crafts, Making Memories, October Afternoon, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye; Cardstock: SU!, PTI, Mark's Finest Papers; Coloring Tools: Copics, Prisma pencils; Accessories: white gel pen, silver gel pen, stickles, MS glitter, Glossy Accents, May Arts ribbon and twine, Mark's Finest Papers ribbon, My Mind's Eye buttons, scalloped edge punch.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These Gnomes are just adorable! I have never used digital stamps but I may just need to after seeing these little guys. I love all your cards. Thank you for sharing your creativity!