Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Robot Love and Pink Cat Studios!

When I saw the adorable robots on the Pink Cat Studio website it was love at first BYTE (hee hee...I couldn't resist a little robot humor this morning-- I think I may be sleep deprived and delirious!).  Seriously, these images are super duper cute and robots are THE thing with my little ones, so I had to use these for their Valentines...  and guess what?!?!  I'm being featured on the Pink Cat Studio blog today-- woo hoo!

These are bookmarks for my Reilly's reading class.  For the girls I used the  Boy LuvBot, and for the boys I used  the Boy Robot digital stamps.  These were so easy to make!  All I did was shrink the image down to about 1.5" and used my trusty old circle punch to punch out the images.  Next I colored the images with Copics and added a couple of white gel pen accents.  The background cardstock is from the Lil Robots collection by My Mind's Eye...so stinkin' cute.  I attached the matted image to the pre-made page markers I bought at Staples and Waaahhh  Laaaahhhh...

Hearts and flowers for the girls...

And an old school label maker 'to and from' on the back sides..... so robotic!

No comments: