Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make a Wish...it's New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles!

Greetings Blogworld!  Today is my most favorite day of the month....  New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles!!  Be sure to stop by the Whimsie Doodles blog today to see all of the fantastic new images for December.  My sample today features a new rubber set....  YES, I SAID RUBBER!  WOO HOO! 
The name of the set is 'Have Cake', and my project is a gift card folder for my son's teacher.  The designer paper is from Basic Grey and the fancy paperclip are some super cool baubles I picked up in a 4 pack at Dollar Tree last year (ya'll know I how I love Dollar Tree).  I decided the clip is heavy enough to use as a page marker and it is the perfect compliment to the Borders gift card inside.  This rubber set is so much fun to paper piece (check out the pennants on the side picture).  Those pennants would be so much fun to spell out a title on a scrapbook page, too...right??



Here is what else you find in this set...

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I think my life has finally slowed down enough for me to get a little more creative-- yippee!  Looking forward to posting more often this month.  Lots of Hugs, Nikki

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute project, Nikki!!