Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dollar Spot Fabulous-ness :)

Now that almost all of my favorite places have a dollar aisle, I am in heaven everytime I go shopping and find something fun to alter...  my trip to AC Moore last week was no different!  I picked up these cute little keychain notebooks thinking they would be perfect to attach to my kid's backpacks or lunchboxes to leave them little notes and reminders.  These adorable little things are 2 inches long and 1-1/2 inches wide---  eeek!  Why is everything that is tiny so stinkin' cute??  This morning I altered them...  so easy!



Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {Stitch'Ems, Halloween Funny Tags}; Cardstock: Mark's Finest Papers {Snow Storm Smooth}; DP: Target Dollar Spot Halloween Pack, Cosmo Cricket; Copics; Adhesive.

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These are so adorable! Great idea!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

fabulous $ find and love how you decorated them.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

SUPER cute and what a great idea!!

Mandy said...

How creative and CUTE!!

Rufus said...

What a great idea! And yes, CUTE!
R/

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great idea! They are adorable.

Sheri Gilson said...

These are super cute, Nikki!! What a fun idea for the kids backpacks!!

Zarah said...

TOO cute - and so clever! ♥