Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paws I Care Birthday Doggy and WT263

For today's Ways to Us It challenge on SCS, which was to create a Birthday card. This card features an image and sentiment from the Whimsie Doodles set, Paws I Care (all proceeds to the SPCA).
Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {Paws I Care}; Cardstock: Mark's Finest Papers {Hazelnut Tan, Snow Storm Smooth}; DP: DCWV {Dog Stack}; Ribbon: American Crafts {Brown Gingham}, PTI {Twine}; Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink, Copics; Accessories: 3D Dots, Prisma Pencils, Baby Oil, SEI button.

3 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

Note to self.. check the SCS challenges everyday. I made a very similar card myself!! LOL!! This looks awesome Nikki!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Nikki!!

Magically Cozy said...

This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.