Sunday, March 14, 2010

Latenight chit chat....

So I feel like I have been neglecting my little ole blog lately, and I though I should tell you what I have been up to!  Seems like it has been forever in the works, but one my besties and I have been selling some crafty stuff here and there and it got popular all of a sudden!  (Of course, it could be because we started a Facebook page for it--  talk about wildfire!)  Anyway, between that, a death in the family, a sick grandma and my littlest one swallowing a penny last week--  things have been outta control 'round these here parts!  The good news is I am feeling almost organized and a lot less overwhelmed, and hopefully I am finally on a schedule with everything I have going on!  I solemnly swear, oh-blog-friends-of-mine, to get my behind in gear and get some cards made!  Thanks for sticking with me.  I {heart} all of you!

Here is a tiny little samplin' of some of the things we've been making....  check us out on Facebook at Four Silly Monkeys.  We love having company over there!  We also have a blog: http://foursillymonkeysblog.blogspot.com/, but we've been a little salck on keeping the blog updated like we should....








No comments: