Monday, February 15, 2010

TLC260: Matchbook Candy Holder


This treat holder is for today's technique challenge on Splitcoast.  I printed the sentiment on white cardstock and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink.  The jelly beans were colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  I popped those out with a 3d dot.  For the ribbon, I used my horizontal slot punch from SU! and wrapped the ribbon underneath the sentiment square, which is also on 3d dots.

Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {Easter Sentiments}; Cardstock: PTI {Kraft}, SU! {Whisper White}; DP: My Mind's Eye; Ribbon: American Crafts {Brown Gingham}, SU! {Twine}; Ink: Tim Holtz {Vintage Photo}; Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, silver brads, 3d dots.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors Nikki!!! Great card girl!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Very cute. I love how you punched out the slot for the ribbon. tFS!

Denimo said...

Oh Nikki... I applaud your creativity with your non-card projects. They are always great and this one is no exception. Just wonderful!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is fabulous, Nikki!! I love it!!