Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And the Winner is......

(MFP Blog Hoppers, please scroll down to the next post!)
I used Random.org to pick a number for the blog candy and it chose...........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
50
Timestamp: 2010-02-10 13:42:10 UTC

and number 50 is Jamiecrafts!

Woo Hoo!!  Congratulations Jamie! 
Email me at ncsunikki@aol.com, so that I can get your
shipping info by midnight on Friday, February 12th! 
If I haven't heard from you by then, I'll have to draw another winner!

Thank you so much to everyone that played along.
I hope you all decide to come back and see me often!
I really love having you here!  Have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Chrisd said...

Congrats to Jamie! Thanks also for the chance to win.

Jess said...

Congrats Jamie!

jamie said...

WOHOO thanks Nikki!

Jenny said...

Congrats Jamie!

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni!

Myzdamena's World said...

Well done Jamiecrafts!

xxxxx