Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Whimsie Wednesday!



This week's Whimsie Wednesday challenge on PCP is "Go Figure"...which means to create a card in any shape but the standard rectangle!  This card is a WhimsieCut, and with the 100th day of scool coming up soon, I thought it would be a good time to say thank you to my son's teacher-- Lord knows that woman has the patience of a Saint!  I know this from my volunteering in her classroom :)

Ingredients: Whimsie Doodles {WhimsieCuts Pencil, For Teacher}; Cardstock: SU! {Whisper White}; Ribbon: SU! {Gingham, Twine}; Button: SEI; Other: Copics, Prisma Pencils, Baby Oil}

5 comments:

Judith said...

Your post made me laugh. As of next Tuesday I shall be helping every Tuesday in my sons class. Seems it will be interesting. x
Great card, I am sure she will love it. x

Crystal said...

Nikki teehee this is AWESOME love this project HOW CUTE and thanks for the inspiration!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Nikki!!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Awwww!!! This is sooo cute! His teacher will love it...and I'm sure she loves that you help out in the classroom! I love parents that give their time in the classroom...another adult helping out makes such a difference!

Kelli said...

love this card, the pencil shape is so cute!