Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You're Getting Muffin for Christmas & SC254


For today's sketch challenge on SCS, we were to use this awesome layout by my friend Dawn (FlowerGal36)! She was also the inspiration for my printed background yesterday (thanks, homey!!). I colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils (with Gamsol). Definitely need to practice that....

Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles (Muffin for Christmas); Cardstock: SU! (Chocolate Chip, Whisper White); DP: Basic Grey; Accessories: SU! Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Copics, Prisma Pencils, Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag.

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Homey... I hope I am getting suffin for Christmas.. I am wishing for some more copics. This is so cute.. I love the Whimsie Doodles... Great job Nikki...

Mandy said...

Bwahahaha!!! That's great!

Kelli said...

Love it!