Monday, November 2, 2009

CAS39-- I'm back ya'll!



I returned late last night from an amazing stamping retreat in FL, and I was so inspired from being surrounded by so many people that love to do what I love to do! The first thing I wanted to do this morning was play in a challenge on SCS!

This card is for today's CAS challenge #39, which was to use this sketch. I used an image from Whimsie Doodles from the Muffin Tops set. I colored it with Copics and a silver paint pen, cut it out and popped it with pop dots. I added glitter to the star and a tiny bit of Flower Soft to the boughs of the tree. 

Ingredients:  Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles {Muffin Tops}; Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! {Riding Hood Red}, Mark's Finest Papers {Snow Storm Smooth};DP: K & Company; Accessories:  SU! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Flower Soft, Silver paint Pen, Copics, 3D dots, Nesties, sheer green ribbon.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Nikki this is a SUPER CUTE image!!! Oh my word, CUTE card!!!! Hugs!

Dawn B. said...

I miss you already..hehe.. The first thing I did when I got home was show my hubby your gift.. He cracked up. This card is so cute. I love the way you used this sketch and the glitter.. I am too tired to stamp. Hope your day is great.

Stampinsilvia said...

your card is super cute! Ohh how I wish I could of gone with you!
So glad you had a great time! Love the digi stamp on your card! FAB!!!

Kelli said...

super cute! I love the look of the flower soft on the tree!