Monday, September 28, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Sneaky Peeky

It's time for a sneak peek of the new Whimsie Doodles releases! My card today features "Withcy Girl"! She is so sassy and so much fun to color. I used a combination of Copics and Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol to color in the image. The sentiment and spider hanging from her hat are stamps from Studio G. I added bling with adhesive gems and glitter.
Be sure to visit the Whimsie Doodles blog all this week and comment on the sneak peeks each day to be entered to win the new stamps!
Check out these Witchy DT creations!
Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {Witchy Girl}, Studio G {2009 Halloween Collection}; Ink: Black Staz-On; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Green Galore, Only Orange}; DP: K & Company; Other: Kaisercraft {Adhesive gems}, SEI {black brads}, Stampin' Up! {Dazzling Diamonds glitter}, Nesties, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copics, Silver Paint Pen.

2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

I like her in the green Nikki! I saw her in orange on Kelly's blog. Love all the different ways you are making her.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this is super cute! I love all the glitter and bling you have added! Love that die too...okay so I lvoe it all! GEEZZZZ