Monday, September 14, 2009

Holy Free Stuff, Batman!

WOO HOO!!! Melyssa over at Whimsie Doodles has decided to start sending out a Whimsie Doodles newsletter! As if that wasn't fantastic enough, get this: If you go to the Whimsie blog now and subscribe to the newsletter {click HERE}, you'll get this EXCLUSIVE, hot-off-the-presses, extra-super cute, FREE digistamp set....(Did you hear angels sing when you read the word free?? 'Cause that is what I was going for :)
Melyssa made it just for you-- so go get it!


P.S. Link up your cards made with this SUBSCRIBER ONLY freebie and I'll have a drawing next Saturday for a little prize, scratch that-- BIG PRIZE!!!, Melyssa just told me the winner gets to pick out a Whimsie Doodle of their very own---WINNER'S CHOICE!!!.... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute Nikki. I love that little bear holding that strawberry. What a great idea. TFS

jackiescrafts said...

What a cute bear, thanks for letting us know

Stampinsilvia said...

Here is my card! I hope I'm not too late to be entered! I love this little guy!

http://mabiestampin.blogspot.com/2009/09/whimsie-doodle-flourished.html