Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Retreat Practice Project...


I’m still looking for the perfect swap project for my retreat next month! This card is a very simple layout that was one of my favorite sketch challenges on SCS.  I knew I would use it again one day!  What do you think?

Ingredients: Stamps: Stampin’ Up! {Sugar and Spice}; Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! {Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray}; DP: Stampin’ Up! {Bride Specialty}; Ink: Stampin’ Up! {Basic Black}; Accessories: Offray {Black Grosgrian 5/8”}, Kaisercraft {Adhesive Gems}, EK Success {3D Dots}.

6 comments:

JPScraps said...

I love it. I might just borrow it. I have a wedding on Saturday :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful Nikki!!!! FAB wedding creation!

Heather said...

What a pretty card! Very elegant and practical!

Stampinsilvia said...

this is just gorgeous! I am sooo jelous about you going to the retreat, you'll have to tell me all about it!

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh I really like this one Nikki!! I so wish I had been able to go to the retreat with you!!

Rae said...

I think it is a great layout that produced a great wedding card.