Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Am I as Strong as a Tea Bag?


Why yes, I believe I am :)

I made this quick card using a "scrapling", which is the cardstock leftover from an 8.5 x 11" sheet once you cut it for a square card. The sentiment is a favorite quote of mine by Nancy Reagan. For some reason today I'm feeling all Girl Powered and stuff!

The cute teapot is part of the Whimsie Doodle set "Have a Seat" that was realeased yesterday. Please visit the Whimsie blog to see some other great creations and to check out the rest of the set!

And keep commenting on my SU! post below....I love reading your thoughts on the new policy.

2 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

Super cute! And I think your like a tea bag! Love the scrapling! What a super cute size!

Crystal said...

How fun Nikki I LOVE IT!