Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Card Challenge Winner

It was sooooo hard to choose just one winner... There sure were some fantastic cards to choose from!
In the end, I went with this elegant beauty from Terri! I think her coloring is fantastic and I love that yummy ribbon! I also love using exclamation marks! Can you tell?!!
Congratulations Terri! E-mail your address to me at NCSUnikki@aol.com, and I'll get your package out ASAP!
Thanks to everyone who played along~ you made my birthday extra special. I would love to start doing contests & challenges more regularly, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Oh! wow! Thanks so much for choosing me! I was afraid this card was a little plain when I saw all the others. I'm happy you liked it. I loved all the little cupcakes on it!
I'm emailing you my info now too!