Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ways To Use It-- Bright Colors!


Today's Ways To Use It challenge at SCS is to use bright colors in our cards. I'm using the same Whimsie I used a couple of days ago to paper piece, but I brightened him up for a birthday greeting! I used faux stitching around the two small squares and the aqua panel. I made a loop tab for the sentiment. I wanted it to look like a little loop of ribbon. The finished size is 4 x 6". I wanted a taller, skinny card today, just to make it a little different.

Ingredients: Stamps: Whimsie Doodles {The Sky's The Limit digistamp}, Stampin' Up! {A Little Birdie Told Me}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Shimmery White}, DCWV {Textured Green}; DP: American Crafts; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip}, Copics; Accessories: Corner Rounder, Polka Dot Grosgrain, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer.

5 comments:

Crafty Bee said...

Oh wow, this is so cute, I love it, fab colours too. Happy crafting. Love Sandra xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Awe I love all his FAB balloons and the DP looks like bubbles! Very cute - dontcha just lurve this turtle? hehehe

Nicole said...

HOW FUN!

Thanh Vo said...

Summer is here! I love the bright colours.

Unknown said...

lovely and bright mission acomplished

Love Dawn xx