Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tag, Your'e It!

Good Morning everyone! I just finished playing my first game of card tag and it was so much fun! Head over to Alicia's blog, http://callmecraftyal.blogspot.com, to see what the other players came up with!
In the mean time, here is the card I submitted for the game!
Summer = cookouts at our house-- how about yours?

Ingredients: Stamps: SU! {Backyard BBQ}, Inkadinkado; Cardstock: SU! {Basic Black, WW, Real Red}; Ink: SU! {Basic Black}; Accessories: {Copics, Dimensionals, Black Brads, Black Grosgrain}

5 comments:

Tami Martin said...

I really love the masculine feel to this card. I think my hubby might get a birthday card inspired by this very soon!

Nilla said...

Great card, Nikki! Hugs Nilla

Petraso said...

This is a card in my "taste" colorfuel and spicy!

Becky aka HyperHeavenly said...

Great card, I might have to pinch that idea for summer birthdays, men are always so tricky!

Unknown said...

I really like this card very seasonal at the moment!

Colours are HOT TOO!

Love Dawn xx