Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEW FIND THE LIME GAME!


Since it seems my Waldo puzzle was too hard for everyone to see yesterday (I'm so sorry about that!), I have decided to modify the Find the Limelight Lime game so that I can get a winner!!! Once you find the lime (just the lime part of the logo), which is hidden in a post here {ON MY BLOG}, e-mail me with it’s whereabouts at NCSUnikki@aol.com. If you are correct, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a Cherry Hill 8 x 8 Paper Pad, courtesy of Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts! You have until Noon (EST) tomorrow, June 3rd to find the lime and be entered to win! Good Luck~ and be sure to visit Limelight Papercrafts (Store) & (Blog) for more birthday celebration fun!

4 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I think I have found your lime and have emailed you the post title , thanks for the chance of winning Hugs Julie x

Chrissy's Creations said...

I found it ... I sent you an e-mail, thanks! Christine

Diane said...

I found it!! Yippee!!! I e-mailed you with where I found it. Thanks for the chance at winning.
Diane

Gretchen said...

I think I found it!