Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cute Can Koozies


How impressed would your friends be if you whipped these up for your next summer get together?? These Koozies were sooooo easy! I didn’t stamp on a single one. For the ones with paper strips, I cut a 1-1/2 or 2-1/2” x 12” strips of decorative paper and attached them to the koozies ($1 at Michaels) using super sticky tape. I attached the ribbon on the others with sticky tape as well! The super cute crystal stickers (available at Limelight Papercrafts) are the ‘Say It In Crystals’ made by Prima. All of the ribbon and Basic Grey paper is also available at Limelight.

Ingredients: Designer Paper: Basic Grey {Lime Rickey, Euphoria}, red gingham; Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! {Basic Black, Whisper White}; Ribbon: Limelight Papercrafts; Crystal Stickers: Prima {Limelight Papercrafts}; Other: Staples {Metal Rimmed Tags}, Creative Memories {Circle Punches}, Stampin’ Up! {Super Sticky Strip}.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are fab so bright & colourful x

Kelly Mahany said...

Adorable Nikki! What a cute idea for summertime fun!

Unknown said...

I love them very bright and cheery (but what are koozies?) I'm in the UK thinking they look something like a cooler for bottles but could be completely wrong.

What ever they are they look super!

Love Dawn xx

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

I am so sorry Dawn! I didn't even think about my overseas friends not knowing what that is! A koozie is a foam wrapper that you put a canned beverage in to keep it cold! :)

Jamiecrafts said...

another great idea, i love it!

Katie Skiff said...

Those are so cute!! I never think to use those, but if they looked that cute I would!!

Nancy L. said...

they turned out so pretty!

Mandy said...

I LOVE these Koozies and how you individualized each one! How summery and fun!!

Gram E. Bear said...

What a great idea to coordinate for a party too. Love your idea. You've been a very busy girl. {{{hugs}}}

Danka Doo said...

LOVE the Koozies!! This would be a great idea for the next retreat my two best buds and I are going on.

June said...

I love these...we don't get these in the UK, not sure why...everyone seems to have them in the US when I have been during the summer, as a kid I spent many summers in NC and FL and always had one for holding my Welch's Grape Soda (my favorite)

Monika Reeck said...

Very very cute can...lovely color...I love the one with Purple and green....great idea....best regards, Monika from Germany.

koozie said...

These are cute koozies! I like the colors and the nice graphics in there.