Thursday, May 7, 2009

WT217 {Kool Kraft}


This is for today's {Ways to use it Challenge} on Splitcoast. The challenge was to use Kraft paper in our designs. I also submitted my Red Sox Snax treat bag (see previous Sheetload Post).
For the coffee cup, I stamped the huggie on kraft, cut it out and ran it trhough the paper crimper. I used Nesties to make a frame-- not sure it is what I envisioned, but I still like the results! I wrapped the ribbon and tied it in a bow, and attached the frame on top of it. What do you think?? Finished size is 4.5 x 4.5".
Ingredients: Stamps: There She Goes {Let's Get Together}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Basic Black, Whisper White, Kraft}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Garden Green, Basic Black}; DP: Basic Grey; Accessories: {Nesties, Ribbon, Black Brads, Prismacolor Marker}.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

OK, I am coming, when are we having coffee? Kidding, great card! hugs Nilla

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

You're welcome anytime Nilla :)