Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CC217 and LPSC14


Happy Tuesday! I just made this card for the SCS color challenge (CC217), which challenged us to use Garden Green, Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue. This card also works for the Little Paper Shop challenge this week (LPSC14), which was to use flowers.... it's tiny, but it is on there! I added a punched flower to Jena's hairband-- OH! And Jena Rain is one of the digis I won from Little Paper Shop's challenge last week! Thanks LPS! I paper pieced her umbrella and rain coat. I also made a mask from the next size down Nestie to sponge the border. One thing you can't see wll in the picture is that the ballet blue water is
embossed with clear powder...
Ingredients: Stamps: Little Paper Shop {Jena Rain digi}, Stampin' Up! {Warmest Regards}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Whisper White}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Ballet Blue, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom}; DP: k & Company; Accessories: {Adhesive Pearls, clear EP, Martha punch, scallop punch, paper piercer, sponge, Nesties}.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

awww how cute!!! your card came out ADORABLE!

Katie Skiff said...

This is a super cute card!! I just read your profile on the side and it's sounds just like mine starting out. And now I am wondering if you pee'd your pants yet! LOL... Sending some SheetLoad Love you way! *wink*