Friday, April 17, 2009

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing! LSC216


Today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS was tough for me! I was determined to use this layout and this super cute hippo-- and they are both screaming for more embellishment! Here were our instructions:
You must only use the following:
1 Wheel
1 Image Stamp
1 Sentiment Stamp
1 Embellishment
I used a combination of markers and Watercolor Wonder crayons to color the hippo, then I covered her outfit in Dazzling Diamonds glitter. What do you think?
Ingredients: Stamps: Pink Petticoat {Little Friends digi stamp}, Stampin' Up! {Tropical Turf}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery}; DP: Cloud 9 Design {Baby Girl Dots}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery}; Accessories: Stampin' Up! {Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Oval Punch}
Check back with me later for a more embellished version of this card :)

No comments: