Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SCS Color Challenge

This card is for today's color challenge, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa. All I can think of when I see these colors is my little Griffin's birth announcement (see post below)-- and this little giraffe from Bundle of Joy. I have used this one stamp on so many cards it's not even funny! I've noticed that all of my cards have the same shape---I'm in a square and rectangular rut! Maybe someone will post a circular challenge this week :) This card's finished size is 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square.
Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up! {Bundle of Joy, Nursery Necessities}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Close to Cocoa, So Saffron}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White}; Designer Paper: Deja Views {Dog Days Collection}; Ribbon: Stampin' Up! {Sale-a-Bration bundle}, Offray; Accessories: Stampin' Up! {tab punch}; plastic pacifier from Dollar Store.

1 comment:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohh I love this card! The baby nookie is just too cute! This is one of my FAV stamp sets too! LOVE IT!!!