Sunday, April 19, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge 115

So this is definitely the last night I'm staying up so late-- it has finally caught up with me! I'm P-O-O-P-E-D!
Today's featured stamper on SCS is Jaymerz, and her gallery is awesome! The card I chose to CASE is called I wanna gingersnap!
My version features the Katie Mushroom digi from Little Paper Shop, and I actually paper-pieced her little dress, just like Jaymerz did in her original. To paper piece a digistamp, you simply have to print the image twice-- once on your regular cardstock and once on DP. That's all there is to it! The mushroom has a coating of Antique Liquid Embossing (Crystal Effects in a dingy tan color), because I thought it needed a little pop. I don't have any Nestabilities, so I tried making a scalloped rectangle--but it didn't turn out so hot. So I went with a one sided scallop. I'll probably regret taking and posting this picture in the middle of the night without better lighting, but I think it will be okay :) Thanks for looking!

Ingredients: Stamps: Little Paper Shop {Katie Mushroom digi}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Whisper White, Chocolate Chip}; DP: Stampin' Up!; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Blush Blossom}; Accessories: Stampin' Up!{Pink Grosgrain, Scallop Punch}, Liquid Embossing Stuff from All Night Media.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ooooo I like the little scalloped border on the side!! Who needs a whole rectangle anyway?! Love Katie and the mushroom digi!!