Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Sheetload Sketch Challenge

Have you heard of Sheetload online magazine? I found it today and it is FANTASTIC! I was one day late from being able to apply for their design team calls (intent had to be e-mailed yesterday-- rats!), but they do have a monthly sketch challenge for free stuff, and this month it is from the Greeting Farm!!! And who wouldn't love that??
Here is my entry, wish me luck!

Ingredients: Stamps: Stampin' Up! {Bodacious, Warmest Regards}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up! {Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Naturals Ivory}; Designer Paper {Stampin' Up!, Basic Grey}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery}; Accessories: Stampin' Up! {Button Bouquet, SAB ribbon bundle, dimensionals}

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous, wow these colors are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I saw your card on SCS for the color challenge and just had to take a peek at your blog. You have lots of pretty stuff on here. I love this card too! Once you decide you have found "your style" a new technique will come out and you will find another style!LOL!Me, I am a diehard color pencil lover...I do have my collection of copics...but always go back to the pencils. LOL. Like you I don't know which way to go sometimes! The style you have is beautiful.
~Pam SCS-"craftea19"
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
Come visit me sometime.

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card Nikki Love your take on the sheetload sketch and ♥ all the pretty details... HuGs Kim x