Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Splitcoast Challenge CC212

Okay, so this is the real color challenge for today-- let's blame that last episode on Mommy Brain and call it a day. I've been working on potty training with the little one today-- and I don't think I need to explain any further, do I?? The challenge was to use Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip in your design. I had this little piece of funky floral paper from Fancy Pants Designs, and I love it so much that I decided I didn't want any other images on my card. The sentiment is from TSG {Crafty Taglines}. This is my fourth project in two days using my new stamps from there-- can you tell I like them a little? If you haven't tried a challenge on Splitcoast, you totally should. It is a great way to get your creative wheels a turnin'.
Supplies: Stamps: TSG {Crafty Taglines}; Ink: Stampin' Up! {Chocolate Chip}; Cardstock: Stampin' Up!: {Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip}; Designer Cardstock: Fancy Pants Designs {Sweet Spring Collection}, Stampin' Up! {brown polka dots}; Ribbon: Stampin' Up! {Riding Hood Red taffeta}; Other Accessories: Stampin' Up! {scallop edge punch, dimensionals}.

No comments: